Machining: No job too big or small
We have the ability to :
- Machine Wood Doors to your Specs
- Machine Wood Fire Rated Doors to your Specs
- Special Lock preps: Vingcard, Ilco, Mortise, etc.
- Dutch Doors
- Cut-out for Door Lites
- Make Split Jambs (wood) for odd wall width (older homes)
- Apply Fire Labels to Rated Wood Doors: 20, 45, 60, 90 minute
- Pre-hang Doors in Wood Jambs, Set-up or KD
- Prep Timely Frames to special Specs
- Apply Borrowed Lites to Timely Frames
- Machining 1 – 400 plus doors per order
- FREE Quotes for every project you may have
- Quick turnaround time
With the tight schedules for many projects, we offer material that is delivered to the jobsite already finished. Embossed pre-finished finish comes direct from the factory in standard colors. Custom staining or painting is done locally to match a specific color you are looking for. These options allow for the material to be installed as soon as it is delivered to the project, saving time for the finishers.
Click on a topic below to read more.
Lianga Pacific, a commercial wood products manufacturer committed to excellence, offers quality mahogany mouldings and jambs to meet today’s stringent construction demands. It is this dedication to quality and service that has allowed them to grow to what they are today.
Lianga Pacific offers embossed prefinished millwork in these standard colors:
- Royal Oak – to match Chesapeake Doors and Natural Oak 6-Panel Doors
- Golden Oak – to match Golden Oak Doors
The Product Line includes :
- Fibertex MDF Jambs ( 4-9/16″, 4-13/16″, 6-9/16″ )
- L/C Jambs ( 4-9/16″, 4-13/16″, 5-1/4″, 6-9/16″ )
- 3/8 x 1-1/4″ Flat Stops (1014)
- 3/8 x 1-1/4″ Colonial Stops (947)
- 1/2 x 2-1/4″ Ranch Casing (403)
- 1/2 x 2-1/8″ Colonial Casing (356)
- 3/8 x 2-1/2″ Ranch Base (1270)
- 3/8 x 2-3/4″ Ranch Base (1271)
- 3/8 x 2-3/4″ Colonial Base (634)
- 3/8 x 3″ Colonial Base (635)
- 7/16 x 3/4″ Base Shoe (1290)
- 1/2 x 9-1/4″ MDF Skirt Board (914)
- 1 x 1″ Outside Corner (205)
- 11/16 x 11/16″ Outside Corner (206)
- 5/16 x 1″ Inside Corner (999)
- 11/16″ Cove (100)
- 3/16 x 2″ Mullion 8′ (989)
- S4S F/J Boards
Staining and painting millwork can be very time consuming for the finishers on the jobsite. We have found that it is very convenient and cost efficient to have the millwork delivered to the jobsite prefinished. This way it can be quickly installed.
There are two standard stain colors in Oak: Cider and Springbrook
We can also match your color from a good color sample for all types of wood.
Pricing is available on a per-job basis. Smaller jobs may require a set-up fee.
Job Site Photos:
View photos of our past jobs below. Click on an image to enlarge.